Re: Freight Australia not happy

"Rod [comtrain]" <freight_man@hotmail.com> wrote in message
3a82153b$0$16375$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a82153b$0$16375$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
| Tax Cuts
| Something you offer to the Morons when you are distracting their
attention!
| In Australia Little Johnnie says
| What do you want Moron? I am giving you 3 billion dollars in Tax
Cuts!!!!!!!!
| He says to Big Business I am cutting Commercial Tax Rates
| He says to the morons we need a new tax System the old out dated system
will
| not work any more!
| He says we all have tax cuts, but magically the Treasury is getting more
| than 3 billions more income a year!

Bracket creep plus the 50,000 companies who suddenly popped up out of
nowhere for GST registration, but who'd never paid tax before - despite many
operating for decades.

| Come on Tezza and the rest of you morons who think we got a tax

Only a one-eyed Labor-voting dipstick could carry on like you are.

| Where is it

In my pay each fortnight.

| Where did it come from... Goodness of Howard's Arse...I
| reckon...Pure Liberal Bullshit!!

It came from bracket creep over so many years of no tax-cuts. It came from
the introduction of the GST and the BAS.