Re: Richmond Double

daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au (Dave Proctor) wrote in
<ue7i6.346467$IP1.11724788@news1.giganews.com>:

>> Steve, it would be great if you could include a [NSW] tag in the subject
>> line next time, so Victorian aus.railers won't have to click on it and
>> think it's something to do with them.

>Hubert, it would be great if you could bottom poist next time, so that all
>aus.railers could follow the sequence of posting.

Dave, it would be great if you could edit your posts before sending, so
that all aus.railers won't have to rewrap the quoted text manually and read
information irrellevant to the post.

M.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".