Re: Freight Australia not happy

Tezza <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
3a85cc4e$0$16388$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a85cc4e$0$16388$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> | > Wanna pay more tax? Vote for Labor.
> |
> | If tax were the only criteria I'd vote for Johhnie.  Too complex for that
> | though and Labor looks no better, I'll study the polls towards the end of
> the
> | year 1st.
>
> You'll vote according to how other people say they'll vote?

Of course, how else would you vote, surely not on straight ideology or
politician's core promises, non-core promises and lies?  Always do my little
bit (about 1/50,000th) towards trying to maintain a (more) marginal seat so
the pollies are less inclined to ignore the electorate.  No more or less
futile than having set political ideas.

Chris