Re: X38 and X35

As I did say, my information is very cold now. Recently when I asked a Mate,
how X38 was going, he declined to comment. He told me Freight Australia had
notified their Staff, that all comments to News Groups and elsewhere were to
stop immediately, and any staff that did give unauthorised information could
be sacked on the spot! This could explain why regular correspondents to this
group have been missing in action for some months now. If this is the case
it is indeed unfortunate, but I suppose, my friends would trust me not to
divulge sources, if they wanted articles posted. There again when things
cool down a little, the posts may begin again.
Perhaps a discussion on how to post anonymously is in order at this time
Cheers
Rod
3a83619b@nap-ns1.netconnect.net.au">news:3a83619b@nap-ns1.netconnect.net.au...