Re: Tempe - Incorrect Signage?

I didn't recognise the term Bankers (silly me) that's why I put it in inverted
commas.  I thought it was some new term for late running all stations East
Hills trains that cause following Camp/Mac services to bank up behind them as
Tezza suggested they did in a post many moons ago.

Chris

3A7EB213.D673FB7F@ozemail.com.au">news:3A7EB213.D673FB7F@ozemail.com.au...