Re: Freightcorp's interstate sell-off blamed on competition fears

Tezza <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
3a7d643f$0$16380$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a7d643f$0$16380$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> "Steve Zvillis" <szvillis@netspace.net.au> wrote in message
> 95jb23$cc9$1@otis.netspace.net.au">news:95jb23$cc9$1@otis.netspace.net.au...
> |
> | Tezza

> for
> | > unions sticking up the the rights of f...wits like you people, the
> shithead
> | > liberals would be quite happy if you worked 16hours a day 7 days a
week.

> | > I agree. I'm not a Union basher, but I will get stuck into any Union
> which
> | > serves a cause other than the Workers who employ them.
> |
> | Any cause served by a genuine workers union (NOT including Greenie
> infested
> | "acedemic unions") is aimed at ONLY supporting the interests of the
> workers
> | who employ them
>
> The RTBU is not infested by greenies, it serves the Masonic and Labor
causes
> above those it is supposed to serve.

   Masonic causes??? Who?? What?? Who gives a stuff about the Masons
anymore??
 Obsessions about Masons, Catholics, Communists, the D.L.P. and N.C.C.
 (R.I.P. (Not!) Bob Santamaria) is tired old guff dating back to the 1950's
 and is hardly relevant today.
 The only arseholes trying to screw workers by infecting labor organisations
 these days are the Greens. At least you agree the RTBU is not infiltrated
by
 those toxic turd pushers!!
 As I mentioned previously - Labor causes supported by unions are intended
 make your average working man and/or average underpriviledged battler get a
 better deal out of life. Whats wrong with that??