Re: Freightcorp's interstate sell-off blamed on competition fears

Very true, but we have a problem Greg.

Have you ever heard of PACIFIC POWER.?
This is just another "private sounding name" but public
owned NSW GOVERNMENT body who has just happened to rack
up millions of dollars losses to the NSW taxpayers.!

The power industry was well and truly controlled by the
left in NSW and they managed to roll Bob the Prem in
the caucus.

Now they find themselves in real trouble with mixing
with the private big boys imported into Oz by
Hawke/Keating policies and Kennetts "flog the lot off".

Just ask some of the independent members of NSW
parliament what it is going on.!

Power industry one day, railways the next.

....Tell