Re: Freightcorp's interstate sell-off blamed on competition fears

I love the way these conservative f...wits still stick up for that lying piece
of trash they call a politician

At least the undertaker(who was very arrogant)could mix in world wide political
circles(I think you would actually call him a statesman)

Lets have a look a Jackboot Johnny

1: petrol won't go up under a GST, what was the latest price rise 2c a litre

2: Small business will be better off, An article in recent Sydney paper stated
that small business' have had to take more time or employ full time accountants
just tio keep track of this nightmare they call a GST.

And do you know what shits me about you union bashers, if it wasn't for unions
sticking up the the rights of f...wits like you people, the shithead liberals
would be quite happy if you worked 16hours a day 7 days a week.

So when your sitting back on weekends off and having annual leave with 20%leave
who fought to get these womderful conditions for you.(have a good look at
International working conditions sometime)

Look forward to a heap of emails from the conservatives with nothing better to
do than sip Chardonnay

Go comrades BEE EFF