Re: Freightcorp's interstate sell-off blamed on competition fears

"BEE EFF" <mcreely@pnc.com.au> wrote in message
3A7A897F.A074973D@pnc.com.au">news:3A7A897F.A074973D@pnc.com.au...
| I love the way these conservative f...wits still stick up for that lying
piece
| of trash they call a politician
|
| At least the undertaker(who was very arrogant)could mix in world wide
political
| circles(I think you would actually call him a statesman)

You have got to be joking! Keating? A statesman? I'd like to run over the
bastard in one.

| Lets have a look a Jackboot Johnny
|
| 1: petrol won't go up under a GST, what was the latest price rise 2c a
litre

1.6c July last year. He hedged on that and blamed the oil companies for not
passing on cost savings. He's partly correct.

| 2: Small business will be better off, An article in recent Sydney paper
stated
| that small business' have had to take more time or employ full time
accountants
| just tio keep track of this nightmare they call a GST.

These are all the businesses who've rorted the system for years and paid
little or no tax. Now that they're more easily traceable, they've gotta do
what they shouldv've been doing for years.

| And do you know what shits me about you union bashers, if it wasn't for
unions
| sticking up the the rights of f...wits like you people, the shithead
liberals
| would be quite happy if you worked 16hours a day 7 days a week.

I agree. I'm not a Union basher, but I will get stuck into any Union which
serves a cause other than the Workers who employ them.

| Look forward to a heap of emails from the conservatives with nothing
better to
| do than sip Chardonnay

Yuck!