Re: Freightcorp's interstate sell-off blamed on competition fears

Tezza <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
3a7abd02$0$16386$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a7abd02$0$16386$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> "BEE EFF" <mcreely@pnc.com.au> wrote in message
> 3A7A897F.A074973D@pnc.com.au">news:3A7A897F.A074973D@pnc.com.au...
> | I love the way these conservative f...wits still stick up for that lying
> piece
> | of trash they call a politician
> |
> | At least the undertaker(who was very arrogant)could mix in world wide
> political
> | circles(I think you would actually call him a statesman)
>
> You have got to be joking! Keating? A statesman? I'd like to run over the
> bastard in one.

He might have been a mongrel at times, but at least he had more guts and
intellegence than the pathetic crawling worm who answers to Prime Minister
at the moment.

> | Lets have a look a Jackboot Johnny
> |
> | 1: petrol won't go up under a GST, what was the latest price rise 2c a
> litre
>
> 1.6c July last year. He hedged on that and blamed the oil companies for
not
> passing on cost savings. He's partly correct.

And partly an fXXXXXg liar.

> | 2: Small business will be better off, An article in recent Sydney paper
> stated
> | that small business' have had to take more time or employ full time
> accountants
> | just tio keep track of this nightmare they call a GST.
>
> These are all the businesses who've rorted the system for years and paid
> little or no tax. Now that they're more easily traceable, they've gotta do
> what they shouldv've been doing for years.

What about the small battlers trying to make an honest quid? They voted for
the little slimebag foolishly believing his promises to make life easier for
people having a go.

> | And do you know what shits me about you union bashers, if it wasn't for
> unions
> | sticking up the the rights of f...wits like you people, the shithead
> liberals
> | would be quite happy if you worked 16hours a day 7 days a week.
>
> I agree. I'm not a Union basher, but I will get stuck into any Union which
> serves a cause other than the Workers who employ them.

Any cause served by a genuine workers union (NOT including Greenie infested
"acedemic unions") is aimed at ONLY supporting the interests of the workers
who employ them

> | Look forward to a heap of emails from the conservatives with nothing
> better to
> | do than sip Chardonnay
>
> Yuck!

Before anyone gets any ideas, I DONT get paid for my time for running my
sub-branch. I put up with abuse from employers and (unfortunatly) selfish
members (and non members) in my own personal time (when I would rather
involving myself with my local tourist railway). I do my best to support
workmates (wondering why I bother at times) whilst trying to do a full time
shift work job at the same time.
[Try getting rung up whilst trying to sleep after Night Shift because
someone resents getting called in to cover someone else, even when the
complainent is paid overtime/call-in rates to do it. Alternatively, get
dragged into company or union co-op meetings between night shifts or getting
your pay docked to attend meetings to deal with the administration essential
to the duty of care of members contributions!]

Regards,
Steve Z.