Re: [NSW] Five (in a car) thought dead after train crash

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that crossing has some sort of bumps in the road
on the approach and departure.  I know that the Olympic Way crossing north of
Albury has them (is that the crossing here?? My geography around that area
isn't all that strong.) as well as running parallel to the rail line on both
sides of the crossing.

Methinks I might nominate them for a Darwin Award.

3a7732ba$0$16410$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a7732ba$0$16410$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...