Re: [NSW] Five (in a car) thought dead after train crash

Also on ABC: "Rail accident sparks call for safety review"

"The call from the Highway Safety Action Group follows yesterday's
collision between an XPT train and a car near Albury, in which five
people were killed."

"'I think that if the non-operational lines around the country were
marked clearly that they were non-operational, and marked in a
different way to level crossings where we are likely to see trains,
people would be more inclined to be aware that they're likely to
confront a train at a crossing," she said.'

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2001/01/item20010128111049_1.htm

Just how thick are these people?

In article <kpzc6.87130$xW4.668502@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
  "Daniel Bowen" <dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au> wrote: