Re: [NSW] Five (in a car) thought dead after train crash

On Sat, 27 Jan 2001 21:59:43 +1100, "Rod Gayford"
<rjaygee@eisa.net.au> wrote:

>I suppose at this location the XPT is doing its max which is born out by the
>report that it came to a halt 1.5 clicks from the level crossing.  The
>damage to the power car appears to be far more extensive than the last
>smash.  Has that power car been returned to service yet?  Where is Gregory
>exactly as I was driving back from Victoria yesterday and was near Yass at
>the time of the accident?
>Cheers
>Rod Gayford

 2011 Never really left service..... it was bought home and patched up
in a few hours and is running around with 2000. they should be working
ST 1 tonight... 2011 has a few scrape marks down the right hand side
of the unit near the compressor room

Cheers
Jack