Re: [NSW] Five (in a car) thought dead after train crash

I suppose at this location the XPT is doing its max which is born out by the
report that it came to a halt 1.5 clicks from the level crossing.  The
damage to the power car appears to be far more extensive than the last
smash.  Has that power car been returned to service yet?  Where is Gregory
exactly as I was driving back from Victoria yesterday and was near Yass at
the time of the accident?
Cheers
Rod Gayford

kpzc6.87130$xW4.668502@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:kpzc6.87130$xW4.668502@news-server.bigpond.net.au...