Re: [NSW] Five (in a car) thought dead after train crash

In article <94vk4p$epj$1@news.eisa.net.au>,
  "Rod Gayford" <rjaygee@eisa.net.au> wrote:
> I suppose at this location the XPT is doing its max which is born out
by the
> report that it came to a halt 1.5 clicks from the level crossing.  The
> damage to the power car appears to be far more extensive than the last
> smash.  Has that power car been returned to service yet?  Where is
Gregory
> exactly as I was driving back from Victoria yesterday and was near
Yass at
> the time of the accident?

Accident happened around 4am Saturday morning.

Gerogery is in between Albury and Culcairn, approx 25km north of
Albury.

Gergory station has a Countrylink station sign/billboard but XPT do not
stop there.

--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin