Re: Freightcorp's interstate sell-off blamed on competition fears

"Steve Zvillis
| Tezza

| > They're paid by the workers to do their bidding, not any polical parties
| > agenga.
|
| Thats right. Why do you think unions have so many blues with the A.L.P.
when
| the workers party hurts the people it was created to help??? [By the way
| your beloved spell checker conked out!!]

I recently did a format and re-install of everything and hadn't gotten
around to installing Office. BTW, whoever said the spellchecker doesn't work
in Outlook Express without Office being installed was correct.

| > He's quite right again. Drivers have gone backwards since the AFULE
| > amalgamated and became the RTBU.
|
| Maybe because many drivers couldn't be bothered to support the union and
let
| it get shafted.

It was the Union constantly shafting the Drivers that caused the Drivers to
get disillusioned and lose interest. Now instead of supporting the Union,
many say "Fuck the union."