Re: {Rumor) Are the VR "C" Class up for sale ?

"James C." <james_ccj@my-deja.com> wrote in message
95go03$rbh$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:95go03$rbh$1@nnrp1.deja.com...

> > Oh come on! Highly unlikely that X35 would take more than $500,000 to
> get
> > going again, a new loco is several million dollars. You do the math!
> >
> > Mark
>
> Oh Yes, very likely to exceed 500,000$ !  I'll post a recent photo of
> X35 I took at Newport on ausloco and vicrailnews later. X35 was gutted
> before sent to Seymour Railway Historical Center several years ago.
> There's NOTHING left except the shell/ some of the bogies.

In one post you say there are several bogies missing, in this post you say
some of the bogies are still there - just how many bogies does this loco
have? Is it a one-off X class, with a Co-Co-Co-Co-Co-Co wheel arrangement?

Dave