Re: Canberra = CityRail?

But Queanbeyan is a 10 minute drive from Canberra Airport.  I was
listing stations that are between airports.

I also didn't list Campbelltown or Glenfield, which such a service
would probably also stop at to provide connections to intermediate
stations and the Drug Link.  Both of these stations would probably have
50 times the patronage of any of the stations I previously mentioned
(though it would probably drop slightly (but not much) if the service
was marked as set down only.

MrPC

In article <uCmd6.11$rP4.1678@news0.optus.net.au>,
  dbromage@fang.omni.com.au (David Bromage) wrote:
> Queanbeyan has about 20 times the patronage of Bungendore and Tarago
> combined.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/