Re: M>Train Refurbs

Litter bins were fitted to Adelaide's jumbos (supertrains) when they were
introduced in ca 1980. They were retrofitted to the old red-hens. When the
newer Comeng trains came in a decade later they didn't have bins. I think
they have since been fitted (can someone confirm?)

I don't recall ever seeing or hearing of problems with them.

slrn9dtl2k.ss.spammers-will-die@amalthea.dark.net">news:slrn9dtl2k.ss.spammers-will-die@amalthea.dark.net...