Re: M>Train Refurbs

It's alot harder to detect and fight a fire in a a small enclosed unit than
what it is on a open floor. Also you get the real bright sparks that put lit
ciggie butts in there and can smoulder for an hour or two before going up in
flames, yet the paper that is spread around and in the open is alot easier
to see on fire or smouldering.

slrn9dppa1.ig.spammers-will-die@amalthea.dark.net">news:slrn9dppa1.ig.spammers-will-die@amalthea.dark.net...