Re: M>Train Refurbs

Yeah right bins on trains............something for vandals to set on fire
with plenty of fuel inside them to feed the fire.
Actually didn't they used to have little litter boxes on trams ( W Class)
along time ago. I wonder why they got rid of them???
Problems perhaps?

90867B07DgunzelT333@203.50.2.80">news:90867B07DgunzelT333@203.50.2.80...