Re: DSRM is...

Tony Gatt <baulko@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
news:gLqA6.2075$hb.4893@news1.belrs1.nsw.optushome.com.au...

> We were having our own discussion, the members invited themselves into the
> discussion.
> We weren't pestering the members, they invited themselves to speak on the
> issue.
> and to date, there speaks have not done a great deal to sway the opinion
of
> those originally having the discussion...
>
> Tony

As you were having a discussion in a public forum, attacking the
organisation of which we are members, with exaggerations, distortions,
assumptions and plain untruths, do you seriously expect members to have sat
back, reading the crap being posted and not respond???

How about I start a thread attacking the organisation(s) you support (if
any) in the same fashion. Can I expect you to ignore it and not rally to the
defence of "your" organisation?

If you want to run a defamation campaign on Dorrigo, or any other victim of
your vitriol, without input from the victims, try privatly emailing your
"friends" and keep your tripe out of the public arena.
 Regards,
 Steve Z.