Re: DSRM is...

What sort of excuse is that?
Do you hold any official board member position with the DSR&M? If you do
then maybe you are unable to talk, but if you are just a plain member, then
nobody can stop you, your opinions are of an individual - unless you say
something defamatory. There is nothing to stop you discussing the
settlement, any financial dealings from annual reports and past, current and
future legal actions as these are (or will be) on public record. .

3acc7141$0$25472$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3acc7141$0$25472$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...