Re: Rope's creek line and new housing area (possibility of new life)

"Rjaygee" <dartmouthmotel@bigpond.com> wrote in message
m9_x6.7830$45.44268@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:m9_x6.7830$45.44268@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> Yes, sandstone from the Northern sewage tunnel was dumped out Ropes Creek
by
> freight train from Rozelle to provide the base for a new container freight
> depot.

It was placed at St Mary's, on the Ropes Creek Line. There are no tracks
thru the old level crossing before Dunheved, and Dunheved is a mess :/

I know that last year, I went to St Marys Leagues Club and it was the first
time I saw the line. There were still signals standing at that time (turned
off of course). When I returned this year, they were gone.

Tony.