Re: Rope's creek line and new housing area (possibility of new life)

I seem to remember Freight Corp wanting to use the cutting reat ropes creek
station as a storage area for sandstone or something....

____
P.j

"Philip Shortus" <Shortus@bigpond.com> wrote in message
9NZx6.7807$45.45478@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:9NZx6.7807$45.45478@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> Hey all once again,
> I have another question on disused railways, It's about the Ropes creek
Line