Re: Rope's creek line and new housing area (possibility of new life)

Yes, sandstone from the Northern sewage tunnel was dumped out Ropes Creek by
freight train from Rozelle to provide the base for a new container freight
depot.  Has any progress been made on this project?.  Other than that use I
believe most of the Ropes Crk line will be torn up.
Cheers
Rod Gayford

9a9qn0$484r4$1@ID-65853.news.dfncis.de">news:9a9qn0$484r4$1@ID-65853.news.dfncis.de...