Re: Rope's creek line and new housing area (possibility of new life)

Yes, the base for the container terminal seems to be almost complete, but
what i was talking about was near the station. they had a notice on the
overbridge about freight corp wanting to store something in that cutting. I
think it was sandstone, but can't remember...

__
Pj

m9_x6.7830$45.44268@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:m9_x6.7830$45.44268@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...