Re: Rope's creek line and new housing area (possibility of new life)

I predict that the govterment will want the developers to pay for the line and
the developers will want the government to pay for it. The result it will not be
built. This thing happened when the built the Wattle Grove development between
Holsworthy and Glenfield.