Re: Rope's creek line and new housing area (possibility of new life)

"Rjaygee" <dartmouthmotel@bigpond.com> wrote in message
m9_x6.7830$45.44268@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:m9_x6.7830$45.44268@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> believe most of the Ropes Crk line will be torn up.

I think vandals or rail buffs have already done that.
http://www.triode.net.au/~rolfeb/nsw/images/dunheved02.html
In the following image remove the train carriages and the levers and add a
lot more weed and you would see what I saw two days ago.
I had a walk around (dodging the weed) and noticed track circuits, copper
wire, and even block joints missing.
P.S. there is a missing step on the stairway to Dunheved station.
The rest of the Rope's creek line is in private propery and was unable to
view.
Mr Smith.