Re: Rope's creek line and new housing area (possibility of new life)

I took a visit to the ropes creek line last year, before Dunheved theres no
level crossing, and it doent look like it would be replaced eather, the
track was cut quite a few metres away and had a buffer there.

"Tony Gatt" <baulko@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
GH6y6.1467$hb.4054@news1.belrs1.nsw.optushome.com.au">news:GH6y6.1467$hb.4054@news1.belrs1.nsw.optushome.com.au...

> "Rjaygee" <dartmouthmotel@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> m9_x6.7830$45.44268@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:m9_x6.7830$45.44268@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> > Yes, sandstone from the Northern sewage tunnel was dumped out Ropes
Creek