Re: [General] Content of aus.rail

<antstig@my-deja.com>
> Kangaroo shagging, Aussies maybe? With all those sheilas looking
> butcher than the men,

You're kidding? As compared to all those fat-arsed, fat-titted, pasty Pommie shielas?

> anything in fur would be better! :-)

Oh, now we know where you're cuming from. I've heard Pommies had strange sexual preferences, but I thought it was just their members
of parliament. :-}

> Quitely dons absestos suit.
>
> It reminds me of a joke of two welshmen/kiwis who spot a sheep caught
> in the barbed wire. The first man does the business and then says "it's
> now your turn". The other guy puts his head in the barbed wire.... <g>.

Which was which?

A priest, a parrot and a whore walk into a bar. The barman says "What is this, a f****n' joke?