Re: [General] Content of aus.rail

My last word on this subject: I believe that inciting racial hatred, by
suggesting that people of a certain race have particular negative
characteristics, where there is no basis in fact for such a claim, IS
contrary to the Federal and state race discrimination acts. For example,
suggesting that Indians can't drive trains, or that the Jews were
responsible for Germany's economic problems in the 1930s.

Rgds

Ron Besdansky
(Computer system project manager and rail enthusiast)

qtUy5.518$KY1.2224@news1.rivrw1.nsw.optushome.com.au">news:qtUy5.518$KY1.2224@news1.rivrw1.nsw.optushome.com.au...