[General] Content of aus.rail

as a personal email from dino64@iprimus.com.au:

Suck my d**k Ron! [My asterisks]

Need I say more? The person concerned didn't even have the guts to put it up
as a post. I have reported this person to its ISP.

Is there no moderator in this ng any more?

conversation as "read", but how do I know that, somewhere in amongst the
garbage, there may lurk some useful or interesting information?

As to signatures, at least I have the guts to use my real name. I realize
many people cannot do so because of their employment situation, but I
suspect many do it because it's easier to throw sticks and stones from
behind the fence where you can't be seen.

Ron Besdansky