Re: [General] Content of aus.rail

$bho$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> > Hallo Harse!.
> > bayjaysus now you does not be thinking us Paddies have a thick
accent,
> > now does you?
> >
> > No, we does be well spoken, not like them sheep shagging Aussies who
> <snip>
> I think you are confusing Australians and New Zealanders here <g,d,r>

Kangaroo shagging, Aussies maybe? With all those sheilas looking
butcher than the men, anything in fur would be better! :-)

Quitely dons absestos suit.

It reminds me of a joke of two welshmen/kiwis who spot a sheep caught
in the barbed wire. The first man does the business and then says "it's
now your turn". The other guy puts his head in the barbed wire.... <g>.

Regards

Frank

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.