Re: Refurbished Comeng set, Melbourne [Vic.]

> The timetable (tt) was posted for this train yesterday, it runs as a 6
> car train when carring passengers and at this stage because of its
> timetable it does not run on the Hurstbridge or Alamein lines.

Yes, I read all the posts AFTER I came home from the city...

My point was more that it was attracting interest from non-gunzels and
people not normally interested. As opposed to myself who based on what
I have seen so far prefer the more subdued interiors and carpeted
floors of the pre-refurbished Comengs. And I DO notice when my train
has carpet, and used to sit on it in the doorway as it was more
comfortable than the seats (keeping my back nice and straight against
the doorway partitions). Sounds like I will be even better off in the
doorway in the Connex Comengs than the normal ones...

--
Michael Walker
Email: wk@cgsc.vic.edu.au

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/