Re: Refurbished Comeng set, Melbourne [Vic.]

My wife was annoyed after the Connex Comeng pulled into Platform 1
today after the 10.27(5?) down Epping left. We were waiting for the
10.36 down Eltham and she was quite excited at the thought of a ride on
the 'new' train. Until they moved us on to Platform 14 and a standard
Comeng...

And I might point out my wife doesn't share my interest in trains
either...just in case you thought she might be interested for
gunzelling reasons.

Am on holidays at the moment, might have a look later in the week...

--
Michael Walker
Email: wk@cgsc.vic.edu.au

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/