Re: Refurbished Comeng set, Melbourne [Vic.]

> My wife was annoyed after the Connex Comeng pulled into Platform 1
> today after the 10.27(5?) down Epping left. We were waiting for the
> 10.36 down Eltham and she was quite excited at the thought of a ride on
> the 'new' train. Until they moved us on to Platform 14 and a standard
> Comeng...

The timetable (tt) was posted for this train yesterday, it runs as a 6
car train when carring passengers and at this stage because of its
timetable it does not run on the Hurstbridge or Alamein lines.

I also understand because of the Bayside/Connex train running to the
show, the Refurbished Comeng will not run to the Show either.

> And I might point out my wife doesn't share my interest in trains
> either...just in case you thought she might be interested for
> gunzelling reasons.
>
> Am on holidays at the moment, might have a look later in the week...

Any weekday expect Wednesdays.

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news