Re: [NSW] Boarding trains at Wynyard

I'm just wondering, I was out a Strathfield one time and the
announcement came over. It was a Central Coast intercity Service.
It had the Yellow line announcement in it.

Why does "Glen" (DVA Voice) always have to yell at us when he gives
that announcement???

"intending passengers are reminded for their own convienience and
safety to  REMAIN BEHIND TO YELLOW LINE, UNTIL ALL PASSENGERS HAVE
ALIGHTED FROM THE TRAIN! Please stand clear, Cityrail appreciates your
co-operation"

Ok Glen, it's common sense to stay behind the line, don't stress at us!

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689