Re: Privatisation of Australia's railways

> Its a bit too early to comment on FA , but I suspect that they are
> also making dough.
> One of the interesting things about all these operators is that they
> have all opted to NOT buy new locos .

Try to utility stored locos to save money perhaps. But I think FA is at
the threshold of loco shortages at the moment after lost engines at
accidnets and increase traffic volumn(SCT hook and pull). Currently
they hiring EL class in NSW.If FA ever gets NRC (and FC) they would
probabily return as many stored locos (AN, DL, BL,C) as possible.

If FA ever gets FC is it possible to see 80 class, 2 of the 422 class,
some 442(or even 44)s return to service?

--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/