Re: W22 [was Re: Dorrigo 19th Century Treasures]

Arthur Marsh <mars0177@flinders.edu.au> wrote in message
3a167093_6@news.chariot.net.au">news:3a167093_6@news.chariot.net.au...
> "John Kerley" <deaftech@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> 1C9R5.34732$SF5.631021@ozemail.com.au">news:1C9R5.34732$SF5.631021@ozemail.com.au...

>> This resulted in the W class being sent to Pichi Richi on the
>> understanding, if I recall correctly, that restoration be
>> started in 5 years  It would be interesting to know what in
fact
>> has happened.

> I did a quick check of the Pichi Richi web site
> (http://www.prrps.com.au) and did find mention of (ex-Silverton)
> W22 being obtained from PB and being under restoration. I was
> almost getting confused with (ex WAGR) W933 and W934 (-:. I
> haven't been reading the Pichi Richi Patter from cover to cover
> so I can't comment on whether there have been reports of work
> being done on W22.

Was it W22 under restoration, or was one of the WAGRup W's being
restored with the Silverton 'accessories'?

I was reading a Rattler the other day, but obviously didn't pay
enuf attention.... |-)

--
B.

Email - gunzel412 at dingoblue dot net dot au
ICQ#  - eight two three two nine seven three four
Phone - long, long, short, long.