Re: RTM 19th Century Treasures

> Perhaps you could reveal your plans to further railway preservation, or
are
> you just siting back and letting others do the real work?

How can you claim that you are doing the real work, all you do is aquire the
stock. Your not running anything yet, you've not restored anything yet, you
lay a bit of track and all of a sudden you are "nose to the grindstone".

I would love to be able to contribute to Railway Preservation, in a positive
way, restoration and up and running..
Every enthusiasts dream. But Ic ertainly won't be contributing to the
overgrown collection at Dorrigo. It would be the LAST place my money would
be seen..