Re: RTM 19th Century Treasures

Tony Gatt wrote...

> The purchase of the line will cost $1. But you won't buy it because the
> lease stipulates the running of trains, and the running of trains will get
> in the way of purchasing your collection.

No. We will not complete the purchase until State Rail repairs Bobo bridge.
Thats part of the settlement agreement.

> Gosh. You got upset with me!
> You continue on your with your little tirade. Maybe I could chuck in the
$1
> for you. Or are you too busy shooting yourself in the foot to operate a
> Heritage Railway?

You have admitted that you are criticising somthing that you have not seen.
How can you claim you are making informed comment?

> Can't wait for the website, then we will know what you are supposed to be
> doing up there..

The plan is simple... move all rolling stock onto the 55 acres we have
purchased (and fully paid off!!!), establish a static display, establish a
tourist railway. This was the plan before we moved to Dorrigo. It has always
been publicly stated.

Perhaps you could reveal your plans to further railway preservation, or are
you just siting back and letting others do the real work?

Trevor