Re: RTM 19th Century Treasures

In one post, you tell us how much Dorrigo is doing and how wrong we all are,

> Given that it was our money and labour that purchased it and conserved it,
> this exercise has cost you nothing. I think we have the right to determine
> our own policies and priorities.

and in the next, you get all defensive.

I think James struck a raw nerve, because he was right!

As for policies, everytime ther is enuff money to start "fixing the track",
another "can't miss purchase" comes along.
What exactly are the policies for Dorrigo, we certainly know the
priorities...

I won't be making my way there in the near future. The deteriorating
condition of the stock as it sits idle may be far too sad for me to endure.

Tony.