Re: RTM 19th Century Treasures

Tony Gatt wrote...

> In one post, you tell us how much Dorrigo is doing and how wrong we all
are,
> and in the next, you get all defensive.

And your point is? I have attempted to give reasonable responses to those
who want to discuss a topic, and have been less polite to those who are just
trolling.

> I think James struck a raw nerve, because he was right!

James has his opinion, and he is entitled to it. We have a different
opinion. Simple.

> As for policies, everytime ther is enuff money to start "fixing the
track",
> another "can't miss purchase" comes along.

We can't start on the track until the purchase of the line is completed.
This issue has been canvased several times before.

> What exactly are the policies for Dorrigo, we certainly know the
> priorities...

Again this has already been canvassed at length in previous threads. If you
really want to find out, write to DSRM (PO Box 200, Dorrigo, NSW 2453) and
we will send you the document. Otherwise, wait for our web page to be
developed. We hope to have it up and running early next year.

> I won't be making my way there in the near future. The deteriorating
> condition of the stock as it sits idle may be far too sad for me to
endure.

You are just too scared to be shown up as a know-nothing smart-arse who just
enjoys shooting his mouth off.

Trevor