Re: RTM 19th Century Treasures

"Trevor Edmonds" <trevor_edmonds@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
3a15287b$0$19408$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a15287b$0$19408$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> We can't start on the track until the purchase of the line is completed.
> This issue has been canvased several times before.

The purchase of the line will cost $1. But you won't buy it because the
lease stipulates the running of trains, and the running of trains will get
in the way of purchasing your collection.

> > I won't be making my way there in the near future. The deteriorating
> > condition of the stock as it sits idle may be far too sad for me to
> endure.
>
> You are just too scared to be shown up as a know-nothing smart-arse who
just
> enjoys shooting his mouth off.

Gosh. You got upset with me!
You continue on your with your little tirade. Maybe I could chuck in the $1
for you. Or are you too busy shooting yourself in the foot to operate a
Heritage Railway?

Can't wait for the website, then we will know what you are supposed to be
doing up there..

Tony.