Melways vs. Sydway (Was: Travel patterns (was Re: New form of rail transportation))

Chris Gordon <cmgord@VICSIG.alphalink.com.au> wrote in article
<3A136A52.69D43658@VICSIG.alphalink.com.au>:

>Just goes to show the Melway is the best Street Directory around (and of
>course the Sydway).

Totally agree there. Every time I go to Sydney now, I take the Sydway with
me - it got me everywhere I wanted at least!

>No comments need to me make about UBD (I never knew my away around
>Sydney until the Sydway came along).

Two people I know insist on UBD maps, even for Melbourne. Bloody useless.
Even the Sydney UBD was hopeless for me. All I can say is, bring on the
"Brisway, Perway, Darway"... Adelaide's a bit to quaint for an Adway ((-:

M.

(Apologies for Adelaide rivalry.. it's a nice quiet little town, honest :))

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME