Re: Cityrail don't need guards

 <thebaron@nospam.ozemail.com.au> wrote in article
 <<8ug1n0$2q8u$1@pc1762.alcatel.com.au>:

>I can see what you mean i guess. It's not hard to flick a
>switch and close the door but the lemmings are maniacs running
>to get on the train and at busy city stations it's a wonder
>there are not more accidents now.

Retrain the lemmings not to jump on the first available train, even if it
is moving. Inter lock the doors with the brakes, so if the doors aren't
closed, then the train goes no-where. Both kind of go hand in hand. One
lemming holds the door open, holding up the train, the driver gives a
verbal LART[1] over the PA, and the lemming's fellow passengers may also
provide similar LARTs. Works wonders in Melbourne.

M.

--
[1] LART = luser attitude re-adjustment tool. Usually something big hard
and heavy.

(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME