Freight Australia loses anothe Engine on the Oaklands Track??

As I am writing another Drama unfolds for Freight Australia and its Crews!
On the Riverina Highway, about 100 km's from Wodonga, the daily wheat
Service has come to grief when a Semi trailer apparently ignored the signs
and Drove in front...again!
According to the scanner, I am listening to, the Locomotive is on fire,
derailed [we think he said on its side, and many wagons have turned over as
well], The Highway is closed untill further notice. Ambulance and SES Rescue
crews are either there or soon to arrive. The Coroner has been notified, so
things do not look very good at all.
As with most first contact in these cases, things get exagerated, so I do
hope that it is not as bad as it seems. My cousin will let me know if
anything else is broadcast, but I suspect as the Authorities take controll,
scanner traffic will cease, very quickly now.
Rod [comtrain]