Re: [NSW] Drama @ the Airport Line...

David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
393104B2.3981302B@ozemail.com.au">news:393104B2.3981302B@ozemail.com.au...

> > For all stations service:-
> > Via Sydenham - Tempe, Sydenham & Redfern (15 yrs ago will have also
stopped
> > at St Peters, Ernskinville)
> > Via Airport - Wolli Creek, International, Domestic, Mascot, Green
Square.
> > (the section between Green Square and Mascot is longer)
> >

> What about express?

I am discussing all station trips only. There is too many express on the
East Hills Line that I won't discuss in detail, just check the timetable and
you will find it is all over the place during peak hours.
BTW - there is a rumor that there will be a major timetable change on the
East Hills line after complaints and confusion with some station staff.

> > But some will have to make 3 changes (formally 2 changes):-
> > To travel to Bankstown line, change at Wolli Creek, change at Sydenham
>
> = 2 changes.
>

> > To travel to St Peters, Ernskinville, change at Wolli Creek, change at
> > Sydenham
> >

> = 2 changes.
>
> Please explain?

Opps. Ok, 2 Changes if travelling via the Airport Line - normally 1 change.

> Well, if you don't want to bother planning your trip, don't complain.

I'm not complaining if I don't bother planning my trip, if fact I never
complain at all.
My main point is I HATE travelling via Airport Line unless if I alight at
one of the Airport Line stations (my opinion only).

--
Danny Mok