Re: [NSW] Drama @ the Airport Line...

Day 2 (23/05/2000)

I caught the train at 11:25 and it was 8 minutes late already. There was
confusion about where to stop first as the announcement from the station (&
on the indicator boards) said - Bexley Nth, Bardwell Pk, Wolli Creek and all
to Central, the train guard immediately corrected and said first stop Wolli
Creek. But the train (8 car T-set Tangara - one of my fave train) seen to
stop at the first signal (for 5 mins) that is controlled from Sydenham
before crawing past Turrella station - I don't know why? even though the
train was late (I waited for 12 mins for that train) - must be confusion
from the Sydenham box. But after Wolli Creek - a very smooth & fast run to
Central on the Airport Line.

On the way back at 15:00, I caught the train from Central which stops at
Redfern, Sydenham, Tempe, Bardwell Pk & all East Hills = no problems.

Oh well, no more train rides from me this week (after 3 days of long train
rides - I need a break). But the passengers on the East Hills line are
getting use to new times & stops. That is all from me.
--
Danny Mok